Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ultra Boy

Been thinking about the Legion recently. I picked up Abnett and Lanning's "Hypernaturals" a couple of weeks back. Abnett and Lanning had a very awesome run on the "Legion of Superheroes" before the horror that was the "Threeboot." Their run was also notable for introducing the US to the incredible talent of Olivier Coipel who is now a superstar at Marvel. Well, "Hypernaturals" seems to be Abnett and Lanning's very own take on the "Legion of Superheroes." I liked it better than how the Legion is being done in DC's New 52. So, all that in mind, it reminded me of how much I loved the Legion. So: Rimbor's very own bad boy Jo Nah, aka Ultra Boy (he named himself and obviously has a very healthy ego).
He's sporting his first look here. I like parts of this sketch. He's got a great big Matt Damon head going. Oh well, better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment