Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Zenith


This is Zenith. Brit superhero from the early 90s by Grant Morrison and Steve Yeowell. Bit of a brat. Great series though. You will find many Grant Morrison characters in the posts to come as he is one of my all time favorite people who exist. This pic was done about a week ago after way too much thought on what Zenith should be up to. Notice I've accidentally inked out a guitar strap. My mentor (who shall remain nameless unless he wants to advertise - he's a professional comic dude) said he likes this one, inking-wise, but the clouds are crap and I have to agree. Here I was being all gestural (lazy) and ended up with poop. Better next time.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Do you have an art gallery that people can go and view or possibly purchase one or some of your beautiful artwork? Love it. Some people are talented, but you are over the top. For real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! You have some talent! Keep up the good work. Peace!

    ReplyDelete