Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jack Hawksmoor from "Stormwatch" DC's New 52 part 1

I'll be posting something from each of the new DC 52 titles that I buy. This past week I bought 6 of the 13 titles released. Including last week's Justice League I'll have 7 new posts hopefully before next Wednesday when a new batch of titles comes out. I can't buy all 52 and I wouldn't want to anyway. But I will be buying a lot ('cause I'm a sucker) which means I'll be posting a lot this month. Also, I'm gonna try and do most of these on my newly repaired Cintiq tablet. Thus: Jack Hawksmoor from, the newly integrated into the DC Universe, "Stormwatch":

Did this in just over an hour. I'm a big fan of Warren Ellis' Stormwatch and Authority and Planetary comics and I'm hoping Paul Cornell will bring his A game. This first issue was a bit disappointing but I'm willing to give Cornell the benefit of the doubt. Not a fan of the art though.
I know my background sucks but I was getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment