Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Favorite Mutants part 4: The Stepford Cuckoos

They prefer to be called Three-in-One, but that's lame. There were five once, but two died. They're the clones of Emma Frost. They're all powerful telepaths by themselves but together they become a super-telepath. Those creepy, sexy, untouchable girls that tormented you in high school.
They were created by Grant Morrison (and not the last Grant Morrison X-Men that'll appear on my faves list). Since his run on the X-Men I've lost track of these characters. I guess I like the concept, the idea, more than what I've read so far. They're those creepy telepathic Village of the Damned kids all grown'd up and on Facebook. What's cooler than that?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you're killing me with Cuckoo in the Phoenix shirt's face...very nice sir, very nice indeed...

    ReplyDelete