Friday, March 5, 2010

Dashiell Bad Horse


Dash Bad Horse from the amazing comic "Scalped" by Jason Aaron and R.M. Guera finding something shocking just off-screen or something. Or just me projecting as I drew this: "Must-replace-last-post-before-shame-cripples-me-gaaaah". Tried a different approach to the inks. Looser. Drawier. I likes it. And then some black shapes in the back 'cause, you know, easydramaticeffectexclamationpoint! Check out the R.M. Guera site. Master artist. Also, really, "Scalped" is so good it renews my faith in the abilities of mankind. Just look at the works that we can do. Now I cry with smiley face. Also, drawing people with clothes, real clothes, much harder than you'd expect. That's why I like nekkid people. Well, one of the reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment