Monday, March 1, 2010

Kitty Pryde and Phantom Girl



This in celebration of the March return of Kitty Pryde of the X-Men (exiled in a giant bullet speeding through the cosmos) and the start of a Legion of Superheroes story-line in the Superman books that will lead into their own return. My rendition of Kitty and Phantom Girl bumping brains while phasing through a ridiculous wall. Future wall? Maybe some kind of space toilet? As background space stuff goes I'm no Wally Wood. But then who among us can truly be Wally Wood? On a process note I drew this picture a billion times and this (the best of the batch?) still makes me cringe. Phantom Girl looks like she just stumps along on those meaty upper thighs of hers and look at that extra long wrist holding the back of her head. My God! At least it's done. Again, this blog is to force me to draw and ink and by practice make perfect. Or, practice make more confident. Confidence is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment